Quilter 101 Mini Head
Imagine being able to pack 5 of history's greatest sounding amplifiers into a package so small it fits in the pouch of your gig bag.
Imagine a head so light you almost forgot it was there. Imagine a streamlined set up that only takes a few moments.
Forget about the problems you are used to, like bad voltage or tiny stages. Plug it in and turn it up.
Your friends stop snickering and their jaws begin to drop as a generous helping of Quilter wattage fills the room. Now they are asking where to get theirs. Welcome to a whole new world of practical and affordable tone.
- 50 watts of “FullQ” power with up to 100 watts on the "clean" settings (Jazz and Surf)
- Gain, Tri-Q, Voicing, Hi-Cut and Master controls
- 1/4" high impedance input jack
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Send and Return jacks
- 1/8" Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4" speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Standard IEC power cable (non locking)
- Universal power supply -- take it anywhere in the world without need for transformers or switches
- Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- 8 3/8"W x 3 1/8"H x 5 1/2"D
- 2 Pounds