XL157's are designed for traditional long scale electric baritone guitars, such as B tuned Danelectros. XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Designed for traditional, longer scale electric baritone guitars
- Ideal for B-tuned baritone guitars, such as Danelectro
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain steel .014, .018, Nickel Wound .026, .044, .056, .062, .068